Last updated: 2020/06/28
Please read these Terms and Conditions document carefully before using the (https://haybowena.com/) Haybo Wena website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Haybo Wena and its licensors.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Haybo Wena.
Haybo Wena has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Haybo Wena shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
You May Not Use The Site For Any Of The Following Purposes
- Use our Website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the Website or compromise the performance, availability, and accessibility of the Website.
- Use our Website in any way that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our Website to copy, store, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material consisting of (or linked to) any spyware, computer viruses, trojans, worms, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious
- computer software.
- Access or otherwise interact with our Website using a robot (bot), spider, or other automated means, Or violate the guidelines set out in our Site’s robots.txt file.
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or Web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed per the laws of South Africa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.